Site Map

Friday, January 25, 2008

Close Combat Training

I love martial arts . I joined Karate and I got black belt after 5 years . Now I can protect myself as well as my family from any bad person .

I remembered watching a kid’s movie about combat. A bunch of kids playing combat with several martial arts actions and it really take my full attention. While combat has a wider meaning, it still caught all range of age to know about this martial art. Close Combat Training by Captain Chris is all the truth about martial arts. The training teaches self defense to all range of ages from kids to adults.

I would like to try it somehow for additional knowledge. It was during my younger days I see people with great movements of martial arts that make me adore it so much. Now I know where I can join a program that teaches the truth about martial art. One of the instructors of Captain Chris’ Close Combat is he himself, a world leader in self defense. Well, I should say and suggest all of us make way for yourself to learn self defense, to defense ourselves or people around us!

No comments: